Read in Detail
We, at AirlinesBee, are committed to safeguarding the personal information of our users. Therefore, we earnestly undertake precautions to protect the privacy of our users and third-party websites.
We aim to cherish a long-term relationship and take care of our connections that are based on trust and reliability. As a result, we continue to formulate strategies and take precautionary steps to prevent any breaches of the personal information collected through AirlinesBee.
What Do We Collect?
We collect personal data and information that you voluntarily provide to us by filling in the required details on our website such as your name, contact number, email address, payment details, travel choices, and comments or feedback.
We also collect personal data and information that gets automatically generated or collected by our website or third-party services. Such details may be your IP address, device type, browser type, operating system, date and time of access, location of access, pages viewed, links clicked, cookies, and analytics data.
Besides, the use of log files is a regular practice undertaken at AirlinesBee. These records keep track of visitors when they visit different websites. This is a practice conducted by all hosting firms and a component of their analytics. Internet protocol addresses, browser type, Internet service provider, date and time stamps, referring/exit sites, and click counts are among the data captured by log activity files. These are not connected with the personal information of a visitor. The information is used for trend analysis, website administration, and keeping a check on user behavior on the website.
How Do We Use Your Data?
We use your personal data and information for various reasons such as to provide you with information and links to various flight options and deals from different sources; to process your flight ticket booking requests and payments; to send you communication about your flight ticket bookings and confirmations; to share newsletters, promotions, surveys, and other marketing materials with you; to improve our website performance, functionality, and user experience; to monitor and analyze our website traffic and usage; and to prevent fraud, abuse, security breaches, and illegal activities.
How Do We Share Your Data?
Rest assured that your data is safe with us. Owing to the above-mentioned reasons, we carefully share your personal information with the following parties only:
- Airlines or travel agencies that provide the flight ticket reservations and confirmations, as per your requests posted on our website. It is important for you to go through their respective privacy policies before making any flight ticket bookings on our website. This step will be helpful in giving you information on their existing procedures and guidelines for declining particular choices.
- Third-party service providers that help us operate our website or provide certain services on our behalf, such as web hosting, payment processing, analytics, and more.
- Law enforcement authorities or other parties where it is necessary for us to abide by legal obligations or requests, protect our rights or property, and prevent fraudulent activities.
How Do We Protect Your Data?
To protect your personal information, we have implemented all necessary security measures. It is important to note that only authorized staff members have access to a user’s personal information, and they do so only when it is required for legitimate business needs. Additionally, as we employ firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and encryption when transferring your personal information between your system and ours, no unauthorized parties will be able to access your information.
When you visit a website, your system or mobile device downloads little text files, which are called cookies. These files contain some information. Your device communicates with the website when you visit it again. Even if you visit another website, it can recognize a cookie if you already downloaded it earlier. This allows the website to view the cookie data.
By enabling the setting on your browser, you can block cookies from any website. Nonetheless, you must keep in mind that you might not be able to access all or a portion of our website if you disable all cookies. Additionally, you can erase cookies using the settings of your browser.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to keep you aware and informed about data protection rights introduced under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
All the users have:
- The right to request access to copies of their personal data. This service may be chargeable.
- The right to get the information rectified – You may connect with us to correct any data you think is incorrect. Additionally, you have the right to ask that we complete any information that you feel is lacking.
- The right to removal of information – You must inform us to delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – Under some circumstances, you have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data.
- The right to data portability – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we send the information we have gathered to you or another organization directly.
We suggest you to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns. In the event that you submit a request, you may expect us to respond within a month.
We shall be happy to assist you. Thanks for using our website.